We've done all the hard work for you, so which one is she?
1. New Edition Chanel 3-book slipcase
For the girl who's chic, fabuleux and simply all about luxe.
For the TOMBOY fashionista.
3. The designer coin purse featuring: Alexander McQueen, Givenchy & Prada
For the girl who's always rummaging through her oversized bag.
4. Hansen & Gretel Naomi Mae Tee "No Signal" logo 100% cotton with all profits donated to Life Line Charity
For the always "giving back" fashionista.
5. A lolly bag of Deer Ruby jewellery. Check out her dainty collection, pick a few and put them inside a DIY satchel for that sentimental touch. Hey Presto!
For the all about accessories girl.
6. The printed one piece featuring We Are Handsome:
For the true blue (bloody) fashionista from down-under.
7. Giorgio Armani red lipstick
"There never was a saint with red hair"
8. 'FASHON' reads (from left to right) Man Repeller Seeking Love. Finding Overalls by Leandra Medine, Normal gets you Nowhere by Kelly Cutrone, GRACE by Grace Coddington, Tongue in Chic by Kirstie Clements, The Master of us all- Balenciaga, his workroom, his world by Mary Blume & The world according to Karl by Jean- Christphe Napias.
For the GEEK fashionista.
9. CHANEL espadrilles...
"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world"
10. A new pair of Nike fly knit trainers check out our gorgeous fitspiration girl Adrianne Ho
For the Fit girl fashionista.